- CleanSmart Toy Disinfectant
- The Clean: CleanSmart removes 99.9% of germs, viruses, bacteria, mold, and fungus from your kids’ toys and furniture in 60 seconds… no rinsing required.
- The Green: Made with only salt, water, and electricity, CleanSmart products’ active ingredient is hypochlorous. Products possess the lowest rating on the EPA toxicity scale, do not use harsh chemicals, fumes, or fragrances, and are safe for areas that come into contact with food.
- About the Company: CleanSmart products are manufactured by SimpleScience. Per the website, the company uses “simple ingredients and really smart science” to keep families, pets, and those with chronic skin issues protected without harsh chemicals.
CleanSmart Toy Disinfectant Spray – No Rinse, No Wipe, Kills 99.9% of Germs, Bacteria, Viruses, Fungus, Mold, Leaves No Chemical Residue. 16oz, 2 Pk. Great for mouth toys!